What Goes Up Must Come Down
Texas to Colorado to Texas. 12,000 feet of elevation. 24 degrees farenheit. Rain. Snow. Ice. Fog. Nearly 2,500 miles.
Kawasaki ZX12-R. Yamaha FZ1. Five and a half days. Pure bliss.
What words can explain this?
Trip break down:
This trip was the most wonderful yet. The mountains of Colorado are simply astounding, and for those of
you who have not yet seen them ... you absolutely must.
- Thursday afternoon left San Antonio taking I-10 west towards El Paso
- Stopped in Kerrville to meet up with my brother
- Made Fort Stockton for the night
- Friday made Santa Fe ... raining and cold
- Saturday made Alamosa, CO
- Sunday went into Teluride and back to small gold mining town
- Monday made Lubbock, TX
- Tuesday home in time for dinner
Contact TexasCycleUSA with questions or comments